Sunday, July 25, 2010

~19 and counting......~

19 weeks, that is! Today, Reed is officially 19 weeks old; he outgrew his newborn diapers, FINALLY, and moved into size 1; he tried apple juice and discovered a new love; he kissed me back when I kissed him (of course, his kiss was licking my lips). What a busy day!


Happy boy!

I was full of smiles today!
I can kiss Mommy!! :)

Who is this crazy lady?!?!?

We are going to make the most of our last week together....before I return to work on August 3rd. :(  It will be strange being back at work (in a different place, too) for the first time since March 12th!! I don't even want to think about it..... However, I have GOT to get my classroom finished so I'll feel better walking in the morning of the 3rd.

God has blessed us with another wonderful week with our precious boy, and we are looking forward to another one. This week we will christen Reed in a private ceremony at the family farm since he can't go to church until he's a year old. I am very excited about finally getting to do this! He will wear his original Homecoming outfit that we bought at Strasburg in Macon, the day we found out he was a BOY!!! I'll upload pics of his christening as soon as I can. The christening is on Tuesday night at 6:00 p.m., so if you happen to think about it, send up some praises with us as we celebrate the wonderful gift God has blessed us with. He truly is our miracle baby, and we give all praise to the one true Healer for allowing us to keep him.

Have you found any blessings today? Have you taken time to say thank you for all the blessings you have received? I want to say thanks to all our prayer warriors out there who lifted little Tori Jo up. She went home yesterday evening, and is doing well.

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment