Friday, July 16, 2010

~Officially 4 months~

We went for Reed's four month checkup on Wednesday. He officially weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces, so my scales weren't too far off. He got more immunizations. He can OFFICIALLY have cereal in his milk all day and night. I have tried feeding him actual cereal with a spoon twice. He did much better the second time than he did the first....practice makes perfect. He is sleeping better at night...about 4 hours at a time.

Wayne and I are going to see "Phantom of the Opera" at the Fox this weekend....it's my first outing all summer. I can't wait! This has been a very busy week for us with doctors' appointments and such...much more like NORMAL life, which has been very good for me. The real world starts back in a little over 2 weeks, which will be a huge adjustment for us all.

Today I'm thankful for time....time to spend with my three precious babies and husband; time to spend with great friends; time to rest and try to put life back together. What has God blessed you with today?

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment