Sunday, February 6, 2011

What a Blessed Birthday ~ 47 weeks old

What a wonderfully blessed birthday I've had this year! I have the best birthday present to celebrate as I turn 34....a precious son who is my modern day miracle man. I have enjoyed my day today just snuggling with all three of my precious babies, and there was nothing I'd have rather been doing. :) 

Reed started the weekend off with an after hours appointment at the pediatrician. He has a full blown ear infection in his right ear and a lot of congestion/upper respiratory stuff going on. Thanks to those two upper teeth coming in! He's been on plenty of meds, including breathing treatments, all weekend. We have actually seen some improvement, and pray that he's back to his normal happy self soon.

My sweet babies and husband sent me beautiful roses to school Friday for my birthday. Wayne and I went to dinner and a movie Saturday night with friends, while the girls made me a birthday cake with Grandma. Today has been a lazy, snuggling day with my babies. What a wonderful birthday weekend!!! Thank You, God, for blessing me with another wonderful year with my family!










Now that my birthday has passed, we are in HIGH gear racing towards Reed's big birthday/meet the world bash!!! March 19th....BE THERE!!!!

Much love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment