Sunday, January 30, 2011

~~46 Weeks Old~~

Reed is 46 weeks old tonight! My, oh, my, has life taken a speed surge! He's completely mobile now, between crawling wherever he wants to go and cruising around the coffee table. :)  My baby is growing up too fast!!! He's eating table food without any problem now...and LOVING it! Today he tried Pibb Xtra for the first time. Oh, you could see the look on his face of remembrance....... I drank at least one 20 ounce Pibb Xtra EVERY day of my pregnancy! He absolutely LOVED it! I discovered last night that he has 4 teeth now. I didn't know there were 2 on top that had cut through the gums. He doesn't like anyone to touch his teeth, so he doesn't give us opportunities to feel for new teeth. :)  Reed's new furniture came in this past week. His mattresses will come in on Tuesday. I'm so excited - it's BEAUTIFUL!!! He wakes himself up every night when he rolls over because he rolls into his bumper pads. Hopefully, moving him to his big boy bed will allow him to sleep better. :)

We are 6 weeks and 1 day away from Reed's first birthday!!! Thank You, God, for such an awesome  year for our baby boy. He started off with a bang, but life has been so calm ever since. We like it that way!


 Reed was so happy to get outside in the nice weather!
 Loving his mommy
 All smiles
 Really?!?!?
 Giving mommy sugar
 Life is good
 Pushing mommy away
 Best buds
 Enough camera already! Shoving the camera
Who me?!?!?!

We are just under 7 weeks away from our 1st birthday/Meet the world BLOWOUT!! I hope you will ALL put March 19th on your calendar and join us for his big party. So many of you prayed us through our dark days, and have wanted to meet this modern-day miracle. This will be a wonderful opportunity for that.

We are beginning another busy week. However, at the end of this one I'll be another year older..... Boy, have I felt this one! I should probably get credit for about 10 years' worth of life in the past year. :)  Thank God for another year to spend with my family and friends! I anxiously await what He has in store for us in the coming year.

Much love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment