Sunday, May 16, 2010

~9 weeks old~

WOW! Reed is officially 9 weeks old! It's still so hard to believe he is already that old. So much has happened in the last 9 weeks. He has endured more than most people endure in their whole lives in his short 9 weeks.

We've had a wonderful weekend. He is definitely back up on his feedings. He was up every 2 hours last night wanting to eat. I can't wait to ask if we can start putting a little rice cereal in his formula to help carry him longer than two hours.

I'm still trying to figure out how to upload pictures on here - mixed with a crying baby..... Will upload his 9 week picture as soon as I can figure it out. :)

He has amazed us so in his short life, and continues to amaze us every day. Today, I'm thankful for nine weeks of life with my son. Have you found your blessing today?
Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment