Monday, May 24, 2010

~~10 Weeks Old~~

WOW!!! I can't believe Reed is 10 weeks old! It's so unbelievable that this amazing journey started ten weeks ago. Oh, the progress he has made in these ten weeks! I wanted to go ahead and post a pic of our ten-week-old baby boy. I will update more later after we see the eye doctor in Albany at 12:30. Pray with us that we will be released after today's appointment. God has brought us through so much already in the last ten weeks, and we fully believe His grace will continue to be sufficient to see Reed through the rest of his journey.

Enjoy your Monday....for many the first one of summer. Find a blessing for today. Today I'm thankful for a summer at home with all three of my precious children....there is no greater blessing than our children....even in their worst moments.  :)
Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment