Sunday, November 14, 2010

~8 Months of Blessings~

8 months ago today, was both the best and worst day of my life. The very early and very unexpected delivery of Reed in such an emergency situation was a blessing but felt like a curse in the heat of the moment. At 8:37 p.m. on March 14, 2010, I would never have imagined we would be where we are today. The small piece of my heart that knew all along that he would be fine could not have fathomed how perfectly healthy  he is today. Thank You, Lord, for the biggest blessing we could ever imagine. Today we celebrate our 8 months of time with our blessing, and we are so thankful for all the time we have been given with him.....looking forward to many years to come. :)  I believe the pictures can say much more than any words I can possibly type.... So I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


 Reed actually STOLE my creamsicle and SCREAMED when I tried to take it away......
 I'd say he enjoyed it!
 The many faces of Reed.... Such a sweet smile!
 Always so happy.....
 More smiles......
 Wouldn't you like to know what he's thinking???
 Looking up at his daddy with smiles.....
 A little mommy love...... He looks so serious.....
 More smiles after bath......
 Full of smiles.....and chins.....
 Bright eyes......
 Got to love that face.......
 Enough of the pictures already, Mommy!
 The girls love when he does this look with his mouth.....
 All eyes and cheeks......
And one more smile to say goodnight......

One closing thought, I will be having my hysterectomy on Monday, November 22, so I covet your prayers for an uneventful procedure and a SPEEDY recovery!  "Count your blessings, name them one by one... Count your many blessings, see what GOD has done!!!" Thank You, God, for all You have blessed us with!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment