Monday, January 30, 2012

Not a lot of change.....

Well, there's not a lot of change to report. Life has resumed its INSANITY since school started back. I am so thankful to be able to keep up with the craziness of our life again. The best part is being able to walk again to burn off some stress!! Today I walked 3 miles in 36 minutes, which is the farthest I have walked since surgery #1 of 5 last May. :) It is wonderful to be back at work with my students and be able to function as a complete person again.

As spring heads our way, everything will speed up to extreme insanity, but I can't wait! Bring it on! I'm ready to run with it now that I can race with life again.

We are preparing for Reed's 2nd birthday!!!! I KNOW!!! Who can believe he is almost 2 years old???? He has come so far in his 22 months of life....the one we were told he wouldn't have. God has truly blessed us with our miracle baby boy. He continues to amaze us every day. So many of you prayed with us for this precious miracle, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. God heard the cries of His people and, according to His plan, healed our Reed. WOW!!!!

Much love to each of you, and remember to kiss those babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment