Sunday, August 22, 2010

23 Weeks

Reed is 23 weeks old!!! Not a whole lot to report this week, as we have had a pretty uneventful week.....just surviving another week of school. Everything seems to be settling into a routine.....even though Anna asks each morning, "Mommy, how many days have we been to school?" I tell her, and the next question is, "Mommy, how many more days of this till we get to have summer again?" Oh, my goodness!

We are so thankful for our friends' baby getting to come home this past Wednesday, and he celebrated his first week birthday Friday. Yay, Spence!

We are so thankful each day for another day with our precious children. I look at Reed each day and thank God for loving us enough to bless us with this little fellow. I'm not sure what I did before he was born.....Surely, I had way too much time on my hands.....Of course, that was when I was spending my time running rather than gaining weight. HA!!!

I have done very well coming home each day and TOTALLY leaving school at school. When I get home, my whole focus is my children. I can't wait to get home each day to grab my baby and love all over him. His cheeks are so JUICY!!! He actually ate 4 meals of baby food each day this weekend. He LOVES to eat!!! Okay, enough rambling...... Here's his pic!



Remember to take time out each day to thank God for all He has blessed you with, as we are ALL so RICHLY blessed by our Father. We are super thankful this week for all three kids and parents settling into a routine quite easily in the first two weeks of school.

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment