Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New pics!

Yay! I've got new pics of my little man to share! We did these on the 24th, with a very fussy fellow. Guess we can attribute that to the two teeth he is cutting. :) You can view the pics at Emy's site:
www.emyaphotography.smugmug.com/babies

The password is: Putnal_07242010

I am uploading a few, but feel free to look at the rest on Emy's website.

This is the sweet outfit he was christened in, which was his original homecoming outfit....before he was born 11 weeks early! He still has some growing room in it. :)



He truly is a gift from God...a complete miracle.

He loves his mommy!



And his mommy loves him!

Welcome home, little angel!!!


We all survived my first day back at work, and for that I am thankful!!! Everyone had a great day! We're praying for many more to get us through this school year and into another summer! heehee

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment