Monday, August 30, 2010

~A little late ~~ 24 weeks old~

Okay, so I'm a bad mommy..... I was totally too wiped out to update the blog last night. My little man is eating me out of house and home in baby food! He LOVES to eat!!! He is eating 4 times a day. He gets fruit and cereal to start and end his day. He gets veggies for lunch and supper. In addition to that, all of his bottles have cereal in them...thus the chipmunk cheeks!!!


As much as I've felt like I have been drowning with school, I have done a really good job leaving it at school each day. When I leave school, I am MOMMY!!! God blessed me with my angel for a reason, and I intend to give every minute that I am not at work to my children. I am finally feeling like I'm about caught up with school stuff so I can actually function normally instead of being behind. This has definitely been a challenge.....being a full time teacher AND mother of THREE children. All of the changes of the past 6 months have definitely taken their toll on me and worn me down....but they definitely have NOT beaten me down. God has graciously brought us through the past 6 months triumphantly, and for that we are eternally thankful.

Are you blessed today? Have you thanked God for all He has given you? He has put you right where you are at this moment for a reason. Allow Him to use you right now right where you are.

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment