Monday, August 2, 2010

~Seriously??? 2 Teeth????~

Okay, so I looked in Reed's mouth last night and saw a white spot on his bottom gum.....wait...no, there are 2 white spots!!! Seriously???? My man is cutting 2 teeth at once....all on the first week of school??? That would definitely explain his recent bout with fussiness. Bless his little heart! We have started some Tylenol and teething tablets. Even with two teeth cutting through, my little man is still full of smiles and laughs!

Today I'm thankful for milestones reached right on time with his age...not his gestational age. So far we have seen no delays in him, which is a miracle in itself since he was so early! God has definitely blessed us and continues to bless us with his accomplishments. What are you thankful for today? Spend these last few days enjoying your kids before school starts on Friday. Today is my last day home with my three angels, and it is going to be very hard to leave them tomorrow!

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment