Sunday, September 26, 2010

~28 weeks~

Reed is officially 28 weeks old tonight. He had his 6-month check-up on Friday. The doctor said he is "perfect" in every way. She was very proud of his weight - officially 12 pounds and 15 ounces. He is 24 inches long. WOW!!! My preemie baby is 2 feet long! CRAZY!!!

We have had a good week. We have all gotten our flu shots, even Reed. Anyone who is going to have any contact with him during the winter must have a flu shot. It's too risky to expose him to anyone who has not been vaccinated. He is still too susceptible to germs. Such a small price to pay for the miracle we have received. :)

Mommy is officially feeling a little better. The smallest things involving my students at school really upset me... they never used to. However, now that I've had to fight so hard for my baby to live, it breaks my heart whenever one of my students faces an issue at home. God really has changed me through all of this. Pray for my students, so many of them are so needy.






Bath time has become fun time for Reed!

Praying for a great week for each of you. Find those blessings and remember to give thanks!
Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment