Sunday, October 31, 2010

First Halloween ~ 33 weeks old

Happy Halloween!!! Reed enjoyed his first Halloween, even though it meant a late night for him. :)  The girls went on a hayride. Reed and I rode in the front of the truck so that he wasn't exposed to the night air and germs. :) We took all precautions to keep him from getting sick.

We started the morning off bright and early with church directory pictures at 9:30. Reed was FABULOUS!!! He smiled and had fun...never once crying! It was wonderful! We got some great pics, and I can't wait to share them with you on the blog. We purchased the CD of pics so we could print what we want and share.

Not wanting to push it, we cancelled Reed's six month picture session. We'll do it later. Didn't want to press our luck and have an unhappy baby on our hands after he'd done so well during the morning pics.

Lots of naps during the day got us ready for a night of fun. The girls had a great time and were super cute as a cowgirl and indian. We have all rested well today in an attempt to catch up on a busy day yesterday. Wayne took the girls to the Fall Festival at church while Reed and I stayed home. He slept and I got a few things done for school that I have procratinated on this weekend. :)

Life is good at the Putnal house. All are well. My tentative surgery date for my hysterectomy is November 22. I'm hoping for a cancellation so that we can do it the week before. :)

We have so much to be thankful for during this Thanksgiving season. Our precious son who was given a death sentence at birth, but is perfectly healthy and almost 8 months old. My new school, which has been an awesome blessing! I love the people I work with and for, and that makes the biggest difference! We have 3 healthy children to be thankful for, too. We have everything we need, and want for nothing essential in this time of economic bleakness. Thank you, God, for all you have blessed us with!











Much love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment