Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oh, what fun to see my nurses!!!

Oh, the Preemie Party was WONDERFUL! It was so good to get to see many of our nurses! I think Reed shocked them all by how well he is doing and how big he is.


Nurse Jan and me


Nurse Jessica, me, and Nurse Jan


Mommy & me


Mommy & me.......mmmmmm, good lovin'......


Reed took a shower with Mommy this morning! He loved it! He is a water baby! I can't wait to see how he is next summer in the pool! Water makes him WILD!!!

Not a lot to report on since the post on Thursday for his seven month birthday. We have had a wonderful weekend, and tomorrow is a holiday. We are looking forward to a day at home! We made the quick trip to Macon yesterday to go to the Preemie Party, and are so glad we did!!! It was great to reconnect with several of the families who were in NNICU while we were.....and to see their babies all doing well.

As we enter into the season of Thanksgiving, we are so thankful for the many blessings we have been given this year.....the biggest one being a healthy baby boy! We are truly thankful for all of you who endured this journey with us. So many of us are overly blessed, and we are definitely in that category. Take time each day to thank God for all He has blessed you with.

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment