Saturday, June 5, 2010

~Special Day~

Today is Sara's 10th birthday! WOW!! It's so hard to believe that I first became a mommy ten years ago! And here we go with round three!! HA! I honestly don't remember what life was like before we had children....and I could never imagine life without them now. God has blessed us with three wonderful kids...even with their "moments"....they are wonderful children. Through our journey the last 12 weeks, I have definitely had things put into perspective for me. All too often we get caught up in the busy-ness of our lives and don't take time out to spend just focusing on our children.

We had a small birthday party last night for Sara to spend time with her friends. Tonight we are having a family dinner party to celebrate. These are the things memories are made of, and I can't wait to spend time celebrating the life of my first-born.

Enjoy this beautiful day - rain or shine - it is a gift for you to enjoy. What have you found to be thankful for today? I think mine is obvious....my children on this celebration day. :)

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment