Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wonderful days...

What a wonderful day today has been.....surrounded by friends and family celebrating Reed's birth. We had a baby shower today honoring our precious angel, and he received so many wonderful gifts. I cannot begin to say thank you enough to all who were a part of this wonderful day!

Reed has had 3 good days...nights not so much, but we are thankful for good days. He doesn't appear to be in as much pain since we have started the Levsin. The Prevacid takes a few days to get into his system, and I look forward to more relief for him once it has had time to get built up in his body. It's so hard to believe this little miracle will be 15 weeks old tomorrow. What a blessing he has been to our family.

Thank you so much to my wonderful shower hostesses! I love you all!


Today I am thankful for wonderful friends who love my baby as much as I do! Words cannot begin to touch the love I feel for you all in my heart. What have you been blessed with today?
Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment