Tuesday, June 15, 2010

~~WOW!!! 3 Months Old~~

WOW!! I can't believe Reed is officially 3 months old. What an amazing, yet terrifying, 3 months we have had with our precious son. It has passed so quickly - yet has been so full of events - that it is all a blur. Three months ago tonight, I was waiting for a phone call to tell me whether or not Reed had survived the trip to Macon, which I was told he would not. Tonight, I lay in bed snuggling with a precious gift from God that we were absolutely terrified we would not get to keep. We were so thankful for every minute He blessed us with our little Reed....and here we are at 3 months!!! I was so afraid of how I would be able to handle 3 kids, and now I don't know what I would do without my son.

Take time each day to find something to be thankful for, no matter how small. On the really low days in NNICU, we were thankful for things as small as dirty diapers. Kiss your babies and be sure they know how much you love them!
Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment